Different and unusual in so many ways - I love the way the hits of mint green and rose pink jump up from the dark background and the beaded circles echo the overall shape - is it going to be a box top?
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
A great block Shirlee, love those ribbon flower trails, and the couched ribbon is very effective. Very nice colour scheme too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful block Shirlee! I am new to CQJP and I find seeing other's blocks so inspirational! :) xx
ReplyDeleteStunning!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful block, well done.
ReplyDeleteDifferent and unusual in so many ways - I love the way the hits of mint green and rose pink jump up from the dark background and the beaded circles echo the overall shape - is it going to be a box top?
ReplyDeleteA round one, gorgeous! Looks like you have put your treasures on it!
ReplyDeletePerfect. Just stunning
ReplyDelete