Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
I love your use of g
I love your use of grays and blacks. Beautiful stitches. Cute spider!
Thank you Jeannette - I have been wanting to do a black and white block for ages. xx
I nearly missed the spider. I adore this block, the colours are so bold and your stitching is great.
Thank you Brenda I had fun doing it. xx
Thank you both. I plan to make all my blocks to a colour theme so this one was my black and white block.
I especially like your flower in lower left corner.Claire
I really enjoy the movement in your block - the eye just roves all over - so interesting
that little red accent on the spider is a touch of genius Lin
Thank you. xx
Your block is truly exceptional.
Just gorgeous. Great colour palette, and I especially love what you did with the seam treatments, they lead the eye around the block perfectly
Magifique en noir et blanc, Lin.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
I love your use of g
ReplyDeleteI love your use of grays and blacks. Beautiful stitches. Cute spider!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jeannette - I have been wanting to do a black and white block for ages. xx
DeleteI nearly missed the spider. I adore this block, the colours are so bold and your stitching is great.
ReplyDeleteThank you Brenda I had fun doing it. xx
DeleteThank you both. I plan to make all my blocks to a colour theme so this one was my black and white block.
ReplyDeleteI especially like your flower in lower left corner.
ReplyDeleteClaire
I really enjoy the movement in your block - the eye just roves all over - so interesting
ReplyDeletethat little red accent on the spider is a touch of genius Lin
ReplyDeleteThank you. xx
DeleteYour block is truly exceptional.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous. Great colour palette, and I especially love what you did with the seam treatments, they lead the eye around the block perfectly
ReplyDeleteMagifique en noir et blanc, Lin.
ReplyDelete