Hello Sandra! I am new to the CQJP this year and I am very excited to see everyone's blocks! I have started embroidering mine for January and it is great to draw inspiration from others. I love your snowman and the colours are beautiful. :) x
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
A gorgeous winter scene Sandra. Great snowman.
ReplyDeleteCyra thank you for your kind words. I am still new to CQ and have a lot to learn.
DeleteHello Sandra! I am new to the CQJP this year and I am very excited to see everyone's blocks! I have started embroidering mine for January and it is great to draw inspiration from others. I love your snowman and the colours are beautiful. :) x
ReplyDeleteThank you. This is my first year as well.
DeleteYour block looks great. I especially like the snowman. Is that rows of chain stitch?
ReplyDeleteYes it is. Good eye. Wanted something to fill but not solid sort of makes it look more natural to me.
DeleteYour snowy seam treatments are wonderful. Sandy L. Arkansas
ReplyDeleteA wonderful winter block.
ReplyDeleteThis is winter alright, love your snowman. He tries to hug me :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your block Sandra.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDelete