Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
love this with the white background and just beautiful
Clever use of vintage fabric - is that a handkerchief or tray cover as the top patch ? You have embellished it beautifully.
Really, truly lovely!
I love your white fabric and the color of your stitching. What a beautiful bag this will be.
A mother of the bride bag! What a great idea. Lovely stitching!
Oh Debbie this is gorgeous. Beautiful SRE, beautiful button & bead cluster, it will be a totally beautiful bag. (Can you tell I love it?)
I love your stitching. Going to be a beautiful purse.
Wow, exquisite embroidery
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
love this with the white background and just beautiful
ReplyDeleteClever use of vintage fabric - is that a handkerchief or tray cover as the top patch ? You have embellished it beautifully.
ReplyDeleteReally, truly lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love your white fabric and the color of your stitching. What a beautiful bag this will be.
ReplyDeleteA mother of the bride bag! What a great idea. Lovely stitching!
ReplyDeleteOh Debbie this is gorgeous. Beautiful SRE, beautiful button & bead cluster, it will be a totally beautiful bag. (Can you tell I love it?)
ReplyDeleteI love your stitching. Going to be a beautiful purse.
ReplyDeleteWow, exquisite embroidery
ReplyDelete