Hello Janice! I really like that you have put a hardanger embroidery square in the middle of your block... I would never have thought to do that! Pretty colours and your bunny is really cute! :) xx
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Your beaded daffodil is fantastic. The bunny is fabulous! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteHello Janice! I really like that you have put a hardanger embroidery square in the middle of your block... I would never have thought to do that! Pretty colours and your bunny is really cute! :) xx
ReplyDeleteA lovely Spring block, love your sweet creatures.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful spring block,the daffodil, the bunny, to many other great components to mention.
ReplyDeleteOoooh love the daffodil, and the lace is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove your daffodil!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love how you used the lace
ReplyDelete