Monday, January 19, 2015

Cyra L., New Zealand


14 comments:

  1. Cyra, I like the choice of red on white. Looks beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cyra! What a beautiful block. I love the colour scheme you have used and the stitching is lovely. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of the most interesting seam treatments I've seen in a long time.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies. I shall not be adding beads or charms etc to my blocks this year as I am going to be "on-the-road" (in a caravan/trailer) for most of the year and I shall only be taking embroidery threads with me which will limit what I can do on the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely block, so eye catching - looking forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful block. I like all of your seam treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your red and white combo with the splash of orange (that is assuming colours are true!) Great block. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background colours to highlight your stitching, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cyra, your stitches are so beautiful! Have a fun time as you travel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how gorgeous! Your seam treatments are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great block. The sole use of red thread draws attention to your lovely stitches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy