Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
Love your seahorse.
Great block. Love everything about pt!
Exquisite stitches and I really love your seahorse! :) x
I love it!!
Wonderful, the seascape works so well.
Beuatiful block. The layers in the coral are wonderful.
A great underwater scene, fabulous turtle. Did you hand dye the lace? it's wonderful.
Thank you! I hand-dyed some of the lace appliques and others were bought on Etsy! Hugs from Holly
Beautiful! The seahorse is wonderful!
Gorgeous colours and I love your sea plants.
I adore your little seahorse, he's so cute!
Love your block. Of course under the sea theme is a favorite of mine.
I love your block.
This is wonderful!
Beautiful block and colors. Love the crosshatching on the left.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Love your seahorse.
ReplyDeleteGreat block. Love everything about pt!
ReplyDeleteExquisite stitches and I really love your seahorse! :) x
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, the seascape works so well.
ReplyDeleteBeuatiful block. The layers in the coral are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteA great underwater scene, fabulous turtle. Did you hand dye the lace? it's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hand-dyed some of the lace appliques and others were bought on Etsy! Hugs from Holly
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The seahorse is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours and I love your sea plants.
ReplyDeleteI adore your little seahorse, he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your block. Of course under the sea theme is a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteI love your block.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful block and colors. Love the crosshatching on the left.
ReplyDelete