Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
Wow! Fabulous colours and stitches!! :) x
Lovely! So unusual.
So vibrant and alive, wonderful!
There are so many details to admire! I LOVE the beaded lion and the little frogs are precious.
This is such a clever and joyous piece - the vibrant colours and the movement of the dancing figure just transported me to sunny Africa.
Being new to CQ I have never seen this style. It is gorgeous.
A fun and vibrant block Candy, well done.
For me these colours are South African colours, am I right? So bright and beautiful!
GREAT colors! They just fill you up with happiness - I love it!
Lovely! Great colours
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Wow! Fabulous colours and stitches!! :) x
ReplyDeleteLovely! So unusual.
ReplyDeleteSo vibrant and alive, wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many details to admire! I LOVE the beaded lion and the little frogs are precious.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a clever and joyous piece - the vibrant colours and the movement of the dancing figure just transported me to sunny Africa.
ReplyDeleteBeing new to CQ I have never seen this style. It is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteA fun and vibrant block Candy, well done.
ReplyDeleteFor me these colours are South African colours, am I right? So bright and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGREAT colors! They just fill you up with happiness - I love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Great colours
ReplyDelete