Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
Hello Sharon, what lovely use of trims! Very pretty! :) x
You have used the lace motifs and beads (bottom right) to great effect Sharon. Lots of eye candy all over the block keeps my eye roving endlessly.
How special to put that lady in this block. She looks gorgious in her "garden" of embroidery!
Love your choice of background fabrics! Lovely block.
Beautiful stitching. I especially love the little vine of flowers.
More gorgeous colours and I love your lady. xx
nice dragonfly nice lady nice circle of beads. NICE!!
I love your choice of colours, the flowers look really pretty.
Gorgeous! Love the layout, it's very effective
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Hello Sharon, what lovely use of trims! Very pretty! :) x
ReplyDeleteYou have used the lace motifs and beads (bottom right) to great effect Sharon. Lots of eye candy all over the block keeps my eye roving endlessly.
ReplyDeleteHow special to put that lady in this block. She looks gorgious in her "garden" of embroidery!
ReplyDeleteLove your choice of background fabrics! Lovely block.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching. I especially love the little vine of flowers.
ReplyDeleteMore gorgeous colours and I love your lady. xx
ReplyDeletenice dragonfly nice lady nice circle of beads. NICE!!
ReplyDeleteI love your choice of colours, the flowers look really pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the layout, it's very effective
ReplyDelete