Monday, January 19, 2015

Lauretta A., Missouri, USA


10 comments:

  1. Hello Lauretta! Love your block. Very pretty beading and use of sequins! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace element Lauretta, and the addition of that piece of tatting is great too, and such beautiful stitching all over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are absolutely stunning! Love the lady from the roaring twenties (or am I wrong thinking that, she looks like that anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the center silk! Great colors and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great center silk! Love te colors and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely detail and lovely striking colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially the trailing flowery vine on the dark red patch - very clever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love EVERYTHING about this block! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy