Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
Great contrasting colours, I love it.
I think there is something very elegant about black and white. A very beautiful block.
so many embellishments - I've never seen black lily of the valley before, - did you find them, or did you die them especially?
What a lovely block - lots of detail to look at. xx
Stunning monochromatic colour scheme! Beautiful embellishment and stitches! :) x
Your black & white block is beautiful.
This is so lovely!
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Great contrasting colours, I love it.
ReplyDeleteI think there is something very elegant about black and white. A very beautiful block.
ReplyDeleteso many embellishments - I've never seen black lily of the valley before, - did you find them, or did you die them especially?
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely block - lots of detail to look at. xx
ReplyDeleteStunning monochromatic colour scheme! Beautiful embellishment and stitches! :) x
ReplyDeleteYour black & white block is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely!
ReplyDelete