Thank you Brenda for your encouragement. The final days of January I finished this block as a Blizzard was raging outside which left "Feet" of snow. So the 'theme' for my January block was so appropriate:)
Thank you Cyra, such kind encouragement. I am fairly new to Crazy Quilting having completed few pieces of work. Kathy Shaw has invested her teaching time in me last year, so thought I might give this CQJP a try.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
The white on white looks great, such detail.
ReplyDeleteThank you Brenda for your encouragement. The final days of January I finished this block as a Blizzard was raging outside which left "Feet" of snow. So the 'theme' for my January block was so appropriate:)
DeleteThis is so lovely - my next block is going to be an all white one - thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSandy, so glad you have been inspired; I love when I see someone's work and it inspires me to be creative. Look forward to seeing your work.
DeleteBeautiful. This block is so very appealing. Love your work Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cyra, such kind encouragement. I am fairly new to Crazy Quilting having completed few pieces of work. Kathy Shaw has invested her teaching time in me last year, so thought I might give this CQJP a try.
DeleteBeautiful block.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dianna for the encouragement :)
DeleteSuper pretty
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement Marie :)
Delete