I really like this Claudia - its striking, stunning colours and both bold - in colours and overall design - yet intricate - in the seam embroidery - all at the same time.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
I love this. It is simple, but yet very stunning. The colors are amazing
ReplyDeleteLove this very striking block Claudia. A lovely array of stitches.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous sunrise. xx
ReplyDeleteExcellent, I love the colours and your sunset if amazing, so intricate.
ReplyDeleteI really like this Claudia - its striking, stunning colours and both bold - in colours and overall design - yet intricate - in the seam embroidery - all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely block! Lovely colours and great stitching! :) x
ReplyDeleteWonderful block! How lovely
ReplyDelete