Thank you for your comments! I was really nervous to post the photo as it is my first attempt at Crazy Quilting! I am taking Kathy's BCQC starting this month, so I am hoping to gain some more experience for the next block! :) xx
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Christine, what a sweet block! I love your seam treatments. The watering can is darling. I also love the addition of the year to your block.
ReplyDeleteLove your fabrics Christine. Great composition, and it's a good idea to add the year.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours Christine - so peaceful and beautifully balanced
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments! I was really nervous to post the photo as it is my first attempt at Crazy Quilting! I am taking Kathy's BCQC starting this month, so I am hoping to gain some more experience for the next block! :) xx
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching, the colours and the buttons.
ReplyDeleteI like the tone on tone choice of this block. Nice stitching!
ReplyDeleteI love your sweet and dainty block.
ReplyDeleteLovely :) Very pretty
ReplyDelete