Hi Margreet! I am new to the CQJP for 2015 and I have just started work on my first block. It is so inspirational to see your beautiful block. It is stunning! :) xx
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Margreet, this is beautiful. Love your 3-D butterfly.
ReplyDeleteHi Margreet! I am new to the CQJP for 2015 and I have just started work on my first block. It is so inspirational to see your beautiful block. It is stunning! :) xx
ReplyDeleteYou always have lovely blocks. How did you do that butterfly?
ReplyDeleteLovely colours Margreet and I love your circular format. xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous butterfly, love your beautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteI endeavor to eventually be this good. I have a long way to go but this block is inspiring.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDelete