I love this, so creative and so original. The decorative style of traditional DOD folk art really lends itself to a CQ interpretation doesn't it, but I'd never have made the connection. I've just seen your post on CQD - if this is going to be a series I'm looking forward to it.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Wow, very original and funny to see!
ReplyDeleteHello Annette! What fun fabrics! I see you have embroidered some words... is there a special meaning to the block? :) x
ReplyDeleteI LOVE DOD fabrics. . love the block...
ReplyDeleteLovely block Annette. I love your "Day of the Dead" theme.
ReplyDeleteQuirky and fun - love the colours.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I love the twist on traditional CQ!
ReplyDeleteI love this, so creative and so original. The decorative style of traditional DOD folk art really lends itself to a CQ interpretation doesn't it, but I'd never have made the connection. I've just seen your post on CQD - if this is going to be a series I'm looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteLove the fabric, such fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great block! It is so bright and different
ReplyDeleteThank you all dear ladies, I will try not to let you down with my party people here. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat block
ReplyDelete