Thank you for these kind comments. The flowers on the top right are plastic, but indeed they look like glass. Don't tell anyone. And the green printed fabric is quilting fabric, with newspapertekst on it.
Funny, I have to tell you that the four petal flowers in the lower left are identical to a design I saw on a Kleenex box and had to save because I thought it made a great crazy quilt embellishment, and it does!!
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Hello Mieke! Your block is beautiful! Very elegant! :) x
ReplyDeleteSome luxurious fabrics there. I like your colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteSubtle colours. Are those glass flowers top right? they are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love this. Tranquil.
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued by the patch with printing on it - is it paper, or have you printed onto fabric and then over dyed it? very ingenious
ReplyDeleteWhat a great block! I was also curious about the green printed patch of fabric. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for these kind comments. The flowers on the top right are plastic, but indeed they look like glass. Don't tell anyone. And the green printed fabric is quilting fabric, with newspapertekst on it.
ReplyDeleteGreat block, what a wonderful array of techniques.
ReplyDeleteLove these colours
ReplyDeleteFunny, I have to tell you that the four petal flowers in the lower left are identical to a design I saw on a Kleenex box and had to save because I thought it made a great crazy quilt embellishment, and it does!!
ReplyDelete