Friday, January 30, 2015

Ruth C., Nevada, USA


8 comments:

  1. Ruth, I had to visit your blog to see how you would be using these lovely, unique shapes. Your bear is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea, the bear will look freat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching, can't wait to see your bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what kind of shapes you were making, just as our friends above me. But what a wonderful idea to make a bear out of this embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how gorgeous this project is going to be when finished. Love your seam stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the nice compliments. I have always admired CQ bears when I see them. So I am making my own. Building up my skills hopefully, as the project I am working for is a king sized CQ for the bed. Already have all the foundation fabrics which are from mens suiting and its all broken down. I got most of it from the bargain bin by the pound! Wos originally thinking a "His and Her's" theme, using mens suiting, and materials from my wedding dress and other similar. But I am rethinking mixing those kind of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ... can't wait to see your bear... and your king size CQ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy