All your comments are so much appreciated! So far this is my favorite hexagon, something about it speaks to me. I intentionally set out to fill every space possible all the while keeping some sense of balance in the hexagon. Never considered myself much of a Blue person but I love this block :-)
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Beautiful. So much lovely detail.
ReplyDeleteI really love this block!
ReplyDeleteLovely work! The designs flow and melt into one another!
ReplyDeleteI love your block:)
ReplyDeletebeautiful and love everything on it. ox
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work. I love it.
ReplyDeleteYour block is gorgeous. So much to look at and see.
ReplyDeleteexquisite.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what it is about this block. Maybe that it is so balanced. I love it.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and lovely and full. xx
ReplyDeleteYour block is breathtaking, both in design and execution!
ReplyDeleteGen Tracey
beautifully designed and executed - you must have put a lot of thought into it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous, gorgeous block! I could sit and stare at it for ages, just sighing with contentment. Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteYour block is so soft ! It is breathtaking :)
ReplyDeleteI have bins and bins of old linens and have just been waiting for inspiration and this blocks... I love it that tiny bits and pieces can be used...
ReplyDeleteI know you are very pleased with this simply divine Hexagon
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful block Rhonda. I know how much thought and time went into this, and I admire and appreciate every bit of it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful block! I really do like everything about it.
ReplyDeleteAll your comments are so much appreciated! So far this is my favorite hexagon, something about it speaks to me. I intentionally set out to fill every space possible all the while keeping some sense of balance in the hexagon. Never considered myself much of a Blue person but I love this block :-)
ReplyDelete