Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
A luxurious touch with distressed fabric draped in the middle. Love this.
Very different - I love this block. xx
Fabulous block, Lauretta! I love the embroidered tree and the beaded cabachon most.
intriguing gilded effect of that piece of shibori
Beautiful. You have great ideas and are very talented. Joy...NZ
Love Mucha!!! This is going to fabulous!
Love this!
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
A luxurious touch with distressed fabric draped in the middle. Love this.
ReplyDeleteVery different - I love this block. xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous block, Lauretta! I love the embroidered tree and the beaded cabachon most.
ReplyDeleteintriguing gilded effect of that piece of shibori
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. You have great ideas and are very talented. Joy...NZ
ReplyDeleteLove Mucha!!! This is going to fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete