Thank you Cyra ~ That is so encouraging. I have created all my foundation blocks for the year; each one is monochromatic . I have a different color for each month while still using the same crazy quilt block pattern. Can't wait to see how they all look together when the year is up :)
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Love your colour scheme. A very pretty block.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cyra ~ That is so encouraging. I have created all my foundation blocks for the year; each one is monochromatic . I have a different color for each month while still using the same crazy quilt block pattern. Can't wait to see how they all look together when the year is up :)
ReplyDeleteLovely soft colours, this is a great block
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie:)
Delete