Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
Just lovely Kathy you have such great ideas. Joy....
Everything here is beautiful but I especially love the tulips and the pine cones.
Very pretty. Of course you might know that I love that Cardinial!
wonderful balance of colours - pale coloured fabric and strong coloured embroidery
Great !! Red bird and pine cones are my favorites. Lovely job.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Just lovely Kathy you have such great ideas. Joy....
ReplyDeleteEverything here is beautiful but I especially love the tulips and the pine cones.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Of course you might know that I love that Cardinial!
ReplyDeletewonderful balance of colours - pale coloured fabric and strong coloured embroidery
ReplyDeleteGreat !! Red bird and pine cones are my favorites. Lovely job.
ReplyDelete