Thanks Christine, this 'style' of cq was sort of forced upon me through necessity. All my fancy fabrics, silk ribbons, lace, beads etc. are packed away in boxes awaiting the new home build next year, and all I can keep near me is embroidery threads. I must say though, I am really enjoying this project with these limits forced upon me.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Another beautiful block Cyra! Love all the stitch details! :) x
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine, this 'style' of cq was sort of forced upon me through necessity. All my fancy fabrics, silk ribbons, lace, beads etc. are packed away in boxes awaiting the new home build next year, and all I can keep near me is embroidery threads. I must say though, I am really enjoying this project with these limits forced upon me.
Delete