Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
Hi Cyra love this it is just gorgeous. Joy...NZ
Thanks Joy, I'm pleased I'm back stitching and catching up on my CQJP's again.
is that some French knitting snaking up the side?
It's i-cord (created on small knitting needles) Susanne.
Stunning! Beautiful composition, and I adore the stitching. GREAT block
Thank you Marie.
Hello Cyra! This is a beautiful block and a fabulous colour.... one of my favourites! Really love the style of your blocks! :) x
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Hi Cyra love this it is just gorgeous. Joy...NZ
ReplyDeleteThanks Joy, I'm pleased I'm back stitching and catching up on my CQJP's again.
Deleteis that some French knitting snaking up the side?
ReplyDeleteIt's i-cord (created on small knitting needles) Susanne.
DeleteStunning! Beautiful composition, and I adore the stitching. GREAT block
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie.
DeleteHello Cyra! This is a beautiful block and a fabulous colour.... one of my favourites! Really love the style of your blocks! :) x
ReplyDelete