Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
another great block in your special series
Thank you Susanne I had a blast sewing them up
Another great block! Is that rick rack? Great way to use it
thanks Marie, around the couple? yes rick rack it is . I have a lot left from when it was popular a million years ago. lol
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
another great block in your special series
ReplyDeleteThank you Susanne I had a blast sewing them up
DeleteAnother great block! Is that rick rack? Great way to use it
ReplyDeletethanks Marie, around the couple? yes rick rack it is . I have a lot left from when it was popular a million years ago. lol
Delete