Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
I have really enjoyed seeing these each month. You did a great job with the colors and the stitching and embellishments were inspired!
Thank you Sandy it was a lot of fun and trying to keep each block different was a challenge, a fun one though
These are awesome blocks. I enjoyed each one as you were stitching them, but they are so cool joined into a quilt.
Thank you Carol, hope you like what I am doing for next year. lol totally different. these are hanging in my art room now. xo
What colorful wallhangings! I love your theme and how you pulled it all together!
Thank you Mineya. Totally different for me and lots of fun and colors Black is always good, like their little black dress lol
Yay! We finished! Love your DOTD quilts. I have lots of fabrics to do some more DOTD stuff. xox
Oh can't wait to see what you create with the fabric, just a fun and colorful subject Glad you like my doings here xo
Fantastic! Great colors,fun theme,and a joy to look at each month.
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
I have really enjoyed seeing these each month. You did a great job with the colors and the stitching and embellishments were inspired!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandy it was a lot of fun and trying to keep each block different was a challenge, a fun one though
DeleteThese are awesome blocks. I enjoyed each one as you were stitching them, but they are so cool joined into a quilt.
ReplyDeleteThank you Carol, hope you like what I am doing for next year. lol totally different. these are hanging in my art room now. xo
DeleteWhat colorful wallhangings! I love your theme and how you pulled it all together!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mineya. Totally different for me and lots of fun and colors Black is always good, like their little black dress lol
DeleteYay! We finished! Love your DOTD quilts. I have lots of fabrics to do some more DOTD stuff. xox
ReplyDeleteOh can't wait to see what you create with the fabric, just a fun and colorful subject Glad you like my doings here xo
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Great colors,fun theme,and a joy to look at each month.
ReplyDelete