Well thank you Kathy Shaw for the beautiful block love it all the goodies and the red hat lady. Reminded me to get my June block in, you will be proud of me I have the whole year's blocks finished, done all thru. I guess the S is for Shaw? oxoxoxxo
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
Kathy, your block is great, so many wonderful things to see.
ReplyDeleteWell thank you Kathy Shaw for the beautiful block love it all the goodies and the red hat lady. Reminded me to get my June block in, you will be proud of me I have the whole year's blocks finished, done all thru. I guess the S is for Shaw? oxoxoxxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteSo much inspiration in one block ! Well done Teacher :) Love seeing your workmanship :)
ReplyDeletemary
the girl in the red hat really caught my eye
ReplyDelete