Prepare to be inspired! Welcome a little craziness into your life every day!
So, so beautiful. I love the way you used the shibori ribbon and added your embroidery to enhance it!
Thanks Reen!
Lovely. I'm always impressed with how many needlework techniques you use.
Thanks Marie I love mixing it up!
Beautiful and love the use of the ribbon and the charms also.
Thanks Annette! First time I used this Shibori I am not sure if I really like it!
Thank you for your comment on this CQJP photo. To keep SPAM down, I'm reviewing all comments before posting. Your's will show up in a day or so. Hugs! Kathy
So, so beautiful. I love the way you used the shibori ribbon and added your embroidery to enhance it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Reen!
DeleteLovely. I'm always impressed with how many needlework techniques you use.
ReplyDeleteThanks Marie I love mixing it up!
DeleteBeautiful and love the use of the ribbon and the charms also.
ReplyDeleteThanks Annette! First time I used this Shibori I am not sure if I really like it!
Delete